Graded Music Exams Fee Payment Policy
ABRSM expects payment to be made at the time of booking by credit/debit card. Exception can be made for organisations in the UK and Ireland by prior application for deferred payment (credit) facility. An organisation is considered to be an educational institution, Music Service, prison, registered charity, or similar. This facility is not available to private individuals.
Organisations wishing to apply for deferred payment facility must contact ABRSM at least 28 days before bookings need to be made.
ABRSM will offer:
- The option for applicants who are part of an organisation to book online and pay later
- To invoice the organisation, for payment within seven days by BACS
- Invoices will be sent to the applicant. It is the applicant’s responsibility to forward these to the correct part of their organisation for payment.
- Invoices for Public Venue bookings will be generated at the close of each booking period
- Invoices for Private Visit bookings will be generated 28 days before the start of the Visit.
- Payment is required within seven days.
- If a purchase order number is required the applicant must provide this by email to [email protected]m.ac.uk
- Invoices will be itemised per booking made.
Please note that this policy applies to Graded Music Exams only. ABRSM's decisions are final.